Friday, October 15, 2010

Early Morning

It seems that early morning is my favorite time to write. My sleep has been erratic. Today I woke at 2am and again for good at 5. In the morning everything is clean and crisp. Outside it is quiet. There are only a few cars on the road. Where are they going?

There are boxes everywhere. The clutter makes me anxious, but I am relieved to see progress. C's parents are looking at apartments for us on Saturday. Once that is taken care of I think I will feel better. The bills are piling up, but I don't want to send them out until I have our new address. I won't be here the next time they come.

I try my best to do things perfectly. That's why this move is driving me crazy. I want it to go off without a hitch.. but it probably won't. I vacillate between being completely at peace with that notion and obsessive planning trying to come up with new ways to make it perfect.

I can hear the train. I hope there will be a train nearby in Northampton.

No comments: