The Enthusiastic Girlfriend

I live in Northampton, MA with my brand new fiance and our two cats. We have a corner apartment with a charming little pantry and a kitchen that's big enough for us both to be in at the same time. I start blogs with the best intentions, but rarely follow through.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Have No Words

And that's a good thing. I will say more when I've found my voice.
Posted by Bun at 12:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Bun
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (31)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • I Have No Words
      • The End of an Era
      • Lemon Drop Liquor
      • Exhaustion
      • Today I Would Rather...
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.