Last night C and I were in charge of my nephew. At one point I shot of video of Gray serving some plastic spaghetti to C. For some reason we were all speaking with a British accent. C didn't think the plastic spaghetti was worth the $15 price tag that the baby was demanding. I ended up showing Gray how to grab C by the collar and shake his fist at him while shouting, "Give me my money!" Gray threw a few (fake) punches and when all was said and done he had his $15 plus some.
I wish I could share it on here but I've decided to keep this thing semi-anonymous. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Babies can drive you crazy, but they sure are great entertainment.
1 comment:
We're just getting him prepared for his job in the baby Mafia, which leads to the UVA mafia one day.
Post a Comment