I work most Saturdays. It's the trade I make to have Fridays off. I babysit my nephew on Friday so it rarely feels like a day off, but I enjoy it. The only problem I have with working on Saturday is how quickly the weekend seems to go by when it's broken up.
C is taking me out to dinner tonight. We're going to Kuba Kuba. I don't think you can call yourself a true Richmonder until you've been there. He's probably going to make me walk over. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for my mosquito bites. Walking around makes my legs itch like crazy. I picked raspberries at my moms house two days ago and the nasty little things had their way with me. I counted 23 bites this morning.
It's weird to think about leaving Richmond. I went further than most of my high school classmates by leaving Mechanicsville and branching out to Richmond, but leaving Virginia never crossed my mind. Now it's all I think about. Where will we end up? South Carolina, California, Georgia? All I know is that I've never been more ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment