We took my nephew Gray to see How to Train Your Dragon at the Byrd today. Gray hadn't taken a nap and promptly fell asleep 20 minutes into the movie. At one point Gray sat up and he reached out and started opening and closing his hand, grabbing at the air. I put my hand in his and he guided my hand to his mouth. He was trying to eat popcorn in his sleep. Ha! I kept secretly glancing at C. Every time some little kid would shout out something unintelligible I would see him smile out of the corner of my eye. He was so cute.
That part of our life seems too close and too far away at the same time. I'm torn, because I want to have children as soon as possible, but I also love the life we have right now. I guess it's good that for now our finances have made the decision for us. No children for several more years.
For now I'll curb my baby cravings by playing mommy to Gray. Lord knows he could use one.
1 comment:
We really need to turn Gray on to coffee.
Post a Comment