We're in Massachusetts. Sometimes I wonder, is life always going to be so much work? Maybe some days I'm just stronger than others, but it just seems like one thing after another. And it is. Issues with my car put me over the edge the most. My transmission is dying. Again. At this point I just need to get a new car, but what? I need a Massachusetts driver's license, and if my car worked I would need to get it inspected and get new plates. Oh, and my Nationwide insurance? It doesn't cover Massachusetts. So much for Nationwide. Also, I need to find a job.
All of that aside, we are here. We are safe and in love and healthy...ish. We've also both been sick. No wonder I feel so overwhelmed. Hopefully we'll have a nice long weekend together and everything will work out. I hope that the concrete block on my chest will start to break up. A little piece here, a little piece there. Just enough so I feel like I can get a full breath.
1 comment:
Hang in there, Bun. You've been through a lot in the last few weeks. Life usually doesn't entail this much hard work. It'll all work out and get easier, trust me.
Post a Comment